Freitag, 4. Juli 2014

GOD HAS HIM PUNISHED -! Christians have died on the highway. Let's say then, God has not saved him? God has punished him?

bible diary
Until you someone as the blessed times, a transfer receives, feels as if God him so-called has preserved, on the highway.
Other Christians have died on the highway. Let's say then, God has not saved him?
God has punished him?

You can lure the Christians with "more and more of you" from God, ect. Until they understand
that they have to give up her old life in the sense of the first covenant of God with man.

A songwriter writes correctly: " You gave to faith, be the death of you let
Took the belief in which is alive with me.

With every deed you speak
my meaning for you, I am myself.


 
And the rest of you come ye forth unto me
that her laboriously and be loaded.!
Do I want to give you rest for your souls!
"
 I have heard a few Christians who have asked this question again:
  • "What a sin I had committed that had taken Jesus to be and which was my salvation?
  •  
  • "And where is the finished work of Christ, when the world is already saved, but not me?"
 The greatest insult you can offer God is pious talk unless it is backed up by holy actions." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Ethics from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.


Oswald Chambers, in der biblischen Ethik - "Die größte Beleidigung, die Sie anbieten Gott ist fromm reden, es sei denn es wird von heiligen Handlungen gesichert "..
What a sin I had committed that Jesus had taken upon himself, and what did my salvation? - See more at: http://www.awakeningcoaching.de/stirb-und-werde # sthash.yZa1Jt7U.dpuf "


"I've actually given birth to the Jesus Christ What proof, died for my sin, the punishment of God took upon himself the death and the devil has defeated?
I have then the ch! Proof if I and elevated by the Holy Spirit will stand with the Risen in relationship, as a new person. Do not just spiritually, as someone who once blessed a transfer receives, feels as if God him so-called   has preserved,  on the highway.
Other Christians have died on the highway. Let's say then, God has not saved him?
God has punished him?
They say: "We know of God only through Jesus Christ!" This is true but only if we stand by Jesus Christ in relation to this God. And this relationship is a father child relationship.
As with Jesus!
Not talented! But fertilized! " Not preserved: but in all things through Christ who makes me powerful. Christ Paul

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen