Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

"I want to know what love is - You can´t trust HIM!

I Want To Know What Love Is

Cowboy Jimmy

Cowboy Jimmy rides with his bride all the way through the desert to the justice of the peace. Jimmy is poor, therefore both ride together on horseback. After the ceremony they ride, again both on the back of the horse all the way back. The horse is exhausted, stumbles at some point. Jimmy says: "One." After many miles the horse stumbles again and Jimmy says: "Two". After the third stumbling Jimmy says: "Three", raises his young wife from his horse and pulls out his revolver to shoot the horse. "But Jimmy, the horse's only stumbled, it can not help it, it's tired, but You can do it but not shoot! " appealed his wife. "Be quiet, woman, the horse is no good, I have no use for stumbling horses" Jimmy growls. "But Jimmy, please, have mercy yet," implores the woman. Jimmy turns without a word to his wife, pointing a finger at them and says: "One" ".

You can not Trust HIM!

What is trust? Trust is the life that you have to have of Him.
Life is so like his! Holy, born of God, as alive as He
on earth and then through Him in the heavens.
You can not Trust HIM!
This is the vernischtende shock when you read his words!
You can not Trust HIM!
This is the end result, if you try it!
It is not!

Why not?

We trust only when we love the other person! And love is the NATURE OF GOD!
Loving is, you're out of the "substance" of God!
How else is loved? Trust is in love! With all existence!
Otherwise you love with the wool. But I say: "I love you", but my,
"It's nice to be loved by you, who are lovable" (because beautiful, fun,
Sly, ect.)
If it is not love, then there are issues, instead of serving God's saving plan, which achieved in faith. And this is the meaning, the identity of our existence! Love is love!
5  The goal of instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and sincere faith.
6  Of these, but some are off and idle talk have turned.
7  They want to be teachers of the law, but understand nothing of what they say and what they judge so sure. * 1 Tim.1, 5
The speech of God: Luke 10:27 He answered and said, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind, and thy neighbor as thyself!
So how do you want people to trust Him, so that it is love? ..... .
"I want to know
what love is I want
they show me

We have missed the mark! We lack to love this glory of God, to trust, to us warmly looking to live peace, as Jesus Christ!



The thoughts of Paul are both very personal. It is feel how important this is to him what he writes there. In these lines it becomes clear how Paul understands the Christian faith for themselves.
On the other hand, his thoughts for us but very strange and also cause our contradiction. I would, I could not talk about my Christian faith. I start consciously from behind to look at the thoughts of Paul to the Christian faith: Jesus Christ, I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of his sufferings , and so his death be conformed , so that I may attain the resurrection from the dead (v. 10, 11) . In this goal for one's life and faith, many of us probably agree with Paul. "Yes, I want the power of the resurrection have for my life everyday . Yes, I want to live in the power and in the confidence that God's love is stronger than death, and when all failure by us humans. This paschal power to determine my actions in everyday life, in interaction with others and in my thinking, prayer, and faith. " "Yes, I want to see my suffering and my dying as the suffering and death of Jesus Christ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen